Thursday, February 25, 2010

More then just a broadcasting network

Ok most of us know youtube is a video broadcasting site but I found it more than just a broadcasting site
I can probably say it the 2nd biggest search engine where you can get immense of information on any topic. You can learn to cook, find solutions for math equations, look for amazing things in the world, hotels, destinations, travel tourism, sports, movies, NEWS, music, monuments, virtually visit places where you have never been… Almost everything you can think of and it’s been broadcasted by worldwide users.

It’s free to watch, free to upload videos (read terms before uploading), It can promote your business, you can advertise on it, you can make community, subscribe to broadcasting networks, and more

Explore Youtube.com I am sure you’ll get addicted.

in reference to: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment